Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Chico Visit

Micah and I traveled to Chico, California this past weekend to visit my sister and her husband. We enjoyed playing in the warm, sunny weather, and Micah was especially excited to love on his Aunty Jenny and her dog, Spey. Jenny teaches gymnastics and supervises a toddler gym, so Micah and I joined her at the gym for a morning of jumping in the ball pit and walking on the balance beam. Jen and Taylor pampered both of us, and Taylor, who is a professional photographer, took "journalistic" photos of Micah one day at the park. Thank you Uncle Taylor for your amazing gift of photography!

This was my first flight without my husband, and although Micah was amazing, I vowed I'd never go alone again. Juggling a toddler, stroller and carry on luggage was more difficult than I imagined. Thankfully, I was blessed to be squeezed in a seat in between two very understanding and helpful passengers. Micah loved watching the "rucks" load and unload from the airplane window and was truly an angel during the all of the flights.

Enjoy the pictures of Micah (15 months):




2 comments:

mike said...

i wouldn't want to travel without jim either. he's such a dear.

cute pics! he looks like a little boy!

Mr and Mrs L said...

Hi guys! Wow, Micah is SOOOOO big!! I just want to hug him (and you guys, too). Love from afar...