Saturday, November 07, 2009

Halloween and Hermiston

In mid-October, we all piled into the car at 5am (an hour only my husband appreciates)in hopes that our children would sleep most of the way to Hermiston, Oregon, where my grandma would be celebrating her 75th birthday. This was also the first time most of my relatives would be meeting Elise, and it had been over a year since they had seen Micah. We heard little noise from the back seat during the first half of our trip, and the second half went rather smoothly, despite their awake state. My grandparents had a wonderful time loving on both of their great-grandkids, and I really enjoyed spending some time with my relatives.

At the end of the month, we enjoyed some Halloween festive activities and loved dressing our kids up in fun costumes. Micah looked adorable in his kangaroo costume and Elise was stayed warm in her pee-pod costume. We also put her in a cute bear outfit that Micah used to wear on our cold walks to school.





No comments: