Friday, October 20, 2006

Julie makes an Appearance



It has been revealed to this author, that perhaps his bias in choosing pictures that adequately represent his son, may have caused his wife to be unjustly absent from said photos. I would like to address this claim by saying that the complainant must not now her friend very well, as Julie's hands and forearms have appeared in more than a few pictures.
That being said, I am not here to ruffle any feathers and so true to my nature, I acquiesce to your request to see more of the lovely Julie (trust me, I would love to see more of the lovely Julie). Here are the photographs you so politely yearned for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot what Julie looked like! Just kidding. I thought the same thing about not seeing any photos of her since Micah's birth, but I didn't have the heart to say anything. So, I am glad someone else did. lol Julie looks amazing! We are so happy for you guys and miss being a part of everything.

Anonymous said...

Seeing is believing! Thank you for the pics of the new mom. Glad to see Julie made it through Micah's reign with flying colors. Now if she'd start gaining weight like Micah!