Saturday, October 07, 2006

Bath and Baseball



In honor of Micah's first viewing of an annual event, the baseball playoffs, we gave him a bath and dressed him in his first baseball outfit. Knowing my proclivity for America's pastime, many gave us baseball outfits to dress him in. This is just the first of many.
You will notice that he is not dressed in Yankee pinstripes. He has his daddy's disdain for all that is from New York. He has confided in me that he too is happy to see A-rod struggling at the plate, but admits that an offseason trade to the Mariners would not be to dissappointing to him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute...I love the hat. You know my fixation with hats. :-) Hope things are going great!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable baby boy! I'm so excited for you both! Thanks for putting up this site - it's wonderful to see pictures and hear updates!