Saturday, April 14, 2007

Spring in Korea




Spring has hit in Korea and that means two things...more time to bike ride and Easter. Some friends and I took a long bike ride around a resevoir on Good Friday. The weather was great and the ride was better despite some Dam traffic at one end. As you can see we ran into some more archain modes of transportation on the way.


Julie and I dressed Micah in his first Easter outfit and of course some coaxing was necessary to get him to smile. Dad more or less made an idiot out of himself as mom steadied the camera for the winning shot.

1 comment:

Luke said...

Hey Micah!

I like your picture. My parents dressed me up for Easter too. Luckily they were too busy to remember to take a picture of me. Of course, if you look at my blog, you'll see me in a caterpillar photo that I'll never live down. It's fun to see what you are up to, tell your parents to keep the pictures coming! Love, Luke