Thursday, January 11, 2007




As Julie would say, our Europe trip was A....mazing! Although Micah's accomdations were less palatial than ours, he did not complain and enjoyed the site seeing, mostly from his stoller. Our family christmas picture was taken by a nice Irish man on the top of the Eifel Tower on Christmas Eve. We will be posting more shots of our trip as the month continues, but here is a preview.
We missed you all during the holidays and hope that the peace of God is with you this year. We can't wait to return in 5 short months to settle in to life in the U.S. again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures were the prettiest I've seen! I actually purchased a few for myself. :) I'm so glad you had the opputunity to do this trip. Especially with the little man. Love you guys! - Erin

Anonymous said...

I love the suitcase shot!!! He looks perfectly content. It is much better than tugging around a portacrib!!