Saturday, December 09, 2006

Micah and Santa: The early years




I am sure that Micah will have many more run-ins with the big guy in the red suit, but his first was very memorable. As you can see, he is more than excited to tell Santa that he wants a trip to Europe. Santa agreed that this would be a good time to take Micah, as he would make little fuss about touring churches and palaces throughout France, Germany, Switzerland and Italy. You will notice that in the photo Micah looks a bit upset. Apparently Santa had to break that bad news that a tripto Europe means he is not coming home to visit friends and family. Look, he is mad at mom and dad too!
Julie and I have less than two weeks to prepare for the trip, but as any parent would say...anything for my little boy.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell you what Micah. You can come home to visit friends and family and I'll go to Europe with your parents. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for you. Of course, the sacrifice is made much easier by the fact that I love touring churches and palaces in France, Germany, Switzerland, and Italy.
Froehliche Weinachten! (that's Merry Christmas in German... it would be a great first sentence).
:) Have a great trip! I hope you plan on posting lots of pictures and trip stories.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, nice blog. Great pictures! I know why Micah's really upset. He knows that Santa is really just Alfred dressed up. Or, he just has to fart real bad.

we'll be adding your link to our blogroll.

cheers.

Anonymous said...

oops. Anonymous was actually me. Chris.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Europe. I'm sure that Micah will be a great travel companion. Traveling is much easier when the babies are very little. Enjoy and have fun.

Jennifer, Matt, and Ross

Anonymous said...

What's up with the American santa in Korea???? I am confused!! :-)

Katherine Laine said...

Keep the news a-coming!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...look at those pinchable cheeks!!! Congrats on finding a white Santa!

Canceled Account said...

How adorable you all are! And a tour of Europe for Christmas? Wish Santa was that good to me! I hope you all have fun and stay safe! Happy Holidays! ~Shenoah