Thursday, November 16, 2006

Micah: All for the Art



My parents, in a rash of exhibitionism, insisted that I shoot some stills without benefit of my clothes. My manager agreed as long as they were tastefully done. After hours in various poses, Mom claimed the outcome was quite artsy while dad just kept smiling...proud of my equipment.
I will do whatever it takes for the sake of art, but a reminder to my parents that if I end up running for political office, or more likely being drafted by a professional sports team, these photos could seriously hamper my career. All that being said, I too take pride in my body. Hope you enjoy every roll and wrinkle!

3 comments:

Katherine Laine said...

Ya'll are just having way too much fun than should be allowed!

ps- the Amazing Race should be coming to a mailbox near you soon.

Anonymous said...

Kevin Costner?

Anonymous said...

Kevin Costner stand in?