Thursday, September 28, 2006

Micah James Brownlee



Micah James Brownlee: 6 lbs 13 oz, and 20.8 inches (53 cm) of the cutest baby you will ever see. Julie did an amazing job bringing our cutie into the world and I know that you will want to see the progession of pictures as he matures from a cone-headed worm into a handsom member of the Brownlee clan.
We appreciate all the emails and phone calls and hope you understand that it is difficult to return them being so far away (time difference) and having no access to internet.

We love all of you and wish you were here to visit. Know that we are being taken care of by the great community at our school (they can't match what you would have done, but they will do in a pinch).

Enjoy the pictures

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the new Mommy and Daddy!!! Can't wait to see more photos and get updates. I am so proud of you, Julie!! I knew you would be awesome. And NO DRUGS....you are so amazing. I am so happy your parents can be there to share in your joy! I LOVE the name. I am so happy for you both!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and what a cutie! I can't wait to see him up close. We love the updates but realize how crazy everything is at the moment. Take care of each other and have a great time. You have a wonderful little guy.
Love,
Matt, Jen and Ross